- Please deliver your house to the Arts Center: Wednesday, November 25th, between 3 and 5:00 pm
- Judging: Will take place during the morning of November 27th with plaques placed by the winning Gingerbread Houses at that time. Judging is not open to the public.
- House pick up: December 15th between 10am and 4pm. If not picked up by 4 pm your house will be thrown away.
- Peoples Choice will be announced in the newspaper soon after the closing of the village on December 15, 2020.
*Gingerbread base is to be no larger than 18 by 18 inches.
All Entries will be on display to the public from 12 noon Friday, November 29th
through noon December 15th.
Gingerbread Village is on display at The Arts Center
While there be sure to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE for People’s Choice award!
Voting closes 5 pm. Dec 15th
TIP & TRICKS for Gingerbread House Success
Check out these great links for helpful hints on making your best Gingerbread House:
- King Arthur Flour – Gingerbread House Construction and Decorating Tips
- Wilton – Gingerbread House Tips & Tricks
- About.com – Tips for Building a Gingerbread House with Kids
- Gingerbread House Haven – Low-Stress Gingerbread House Construction
- Pinterest – Gingerbread Houses
- Baking Outside The Box – Gingerbread Houses: Tips & Ideas