- Santa arrives on the train approximately 11 am
- Santa arrives at the gazebo in the park around noon and will visit with children until 4:30
- Margaret’s Magical Face Painting – Face Painting – noon to 4 in the park
- Tuba Christmas – noon to 1 pm at the train depot deck
- Q103.7 Radio will be Broadcasting from downtown – noon to 4 pm at the train depot deck
- Connie Davis & Hank Brake – 1 to 2 pm on the stage on Depot St.
- Quinn Leach – 2 to 3 pm on the stage on Depot St.
- Rebel Radio will be broadcasting – noon to 4:30 pm at Sycamore Crossing
- Lighting of the Great Tree – 7 pm in the park
- Signing of Oh Holly Night – 7:05 pm in the park
Barbershop Quartet will be strolling down W. Main St on Dec 1st, 8th and 15th.
Food Vendors located on Depot St
- Cherry Log Christian Church – Boiled Peanuts & Bottled Water
- Good Samaritans of Fannin County, Inc. – Turkey Soup & Sandwiches, coffee, hot chocolate, canned drinks
- John Daly (Daly’s Grille) – Hot dogs, Brats, Italian Smoked Sausage & BBQ Brisket
- My PopPop’s Nuts – Cinnamon Sugar Glazed nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, peanuts)
- Rick’s Vending – Funnel Cakes
- Rick’s Vending – Kettle Corn, Lemonade, Hot Apple Cider w/orange & Ginger, Bottled Water & Coke Products