There are 3 venues for performances and 1 for Santa
- Main Stage will be on Depot St
- 2nd stage will be in the park, close to the Great Tree
- Sycamore Crossing
- Gazebo in the Park is where Santa will be
Schedule for Entertainment
- 1:00 – 2:00 Connie Davis and Hank Brake
- 2:00 – 3:00 Quinn Leach
- 3:00 – 4:00 Pageant Queens
- 6:30 – 6:55 Shannon York
- 6:55 – 6:58 Donna Whitener
- 6:58 – 7:00 Prayer
- 7:00 – 7:02 Introduction of Miss America
- 7:02 Lighting of the Tree – O Holy Night by Miss America, Betty Cantrell
- 1:00 – 1:30 Stacy Smith
- 3:00 – 3:30 Apollo band
- Noon – 3:00 Foothills Connection – Barbershp Quarter. They will be caroling up and down E Main Street from Mountain St to 3 Sister’s Fudge.
- 1:00 – 2:30 Sunny D kids will be in elf costumes and walking around the downtown area from Mountain St to Dr Hold’s office.
Gazebo at the Park
- 12 noon – 4:40pm Santa arrives at the Gazebo for meeting with kids.
Light Up Blue Ridge will be live on radio and streaming video
- Rebel Radio (Fannin County High School) will be broadcasting live from Sycamore Crossing. They will broadcast from 2 – 5pm. Starting at 5:30pm they will live video stream the parade. Rebel Radio will place a camera in the 2nd Story Entertainment window looking down on Depot/E Main St intersection to video stream the parade.
- Q103 will be broadcasting live from the Boardwalk on E Main St. They will broadcast from 12 noon – 5pm
- Santa Claus will be greeting kids on Sat Nov 24th in the Gazebo in the park from noon to 4:30 pm and then he will be in the parade.