Blue Friday is when merchants offer discounts and the downtown area will be filled with live entertainment throughout the day. A full day of fun begins on Saturday when Santa arrives on the train approximately 11:15 a.m. Santa will be in the park from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. for visits with the kids. Parade will begin at 5:30 p.m. and then the weekend concludes with lighting of the GREAT TREE at 7 pm. This 27 foot tall tree is a sight that will WOW children and adults alike.
- The day of Blue Friday and Light Up Blue Ridge will be full of strolling Christmas characters, food vendors and entertainment in the park.
- Friday evening, November 23rd (Blue Friday) you are encouraged to join us for town wide caroling starting at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 24th and every Saturday in December through December 15th you will find strolling Christmas characters and entertainment around town and in the park.
- Saturday, November 24th parade will start at 5:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome to be part of the parade and we are hoping you will add lights to your float.
- Great Tree lighting will be at 7 p.m.